Business Analysis and Strategy/Planning
- “Getting Lighter,” Parking Structure Lighting Analysis
- UCLA Executive Master of Public Health Program Strategic Marketing Plan
- UCLA Fleet & Transit Strategic Marketing Plan
- UCLA Transportation Business Analysis
- Social Media Strategic Model
- UCLA Campus Shuttles – BruinBus Rebranding Proposal
- VetExprt Marketing Plan (MBA Project)
- UCLA Transportation Website Redesign
Integrated Marketing Campaigns
- The Robot Is at Your Service
- Luskin center to introduce first robot concierge in Southern California
- UCLA Be a Smarter Commuter
- UCLA Executive Master of Public Health Program Branding
- Bike-U-Mentary Film
- MyRide Contest/Campaign
- UCLA Sustainability Fair – For a Greener U
- Take a Vacation from the Pump
Community Building & Strategic Partnerships
Integrated Communications and Education Campaigns
Effective and measurable campaigns which successfully educate audiences and deliver targeted messages to specific market segments using both traditional and online/social media.
- Designed training modules under the Extra Mile umbrella program to shift the organizational culture to align under one common purpose and create a customer-centric environment of accountability.
- Designed and launched award-winning “MyRide” and “Vacation From The Pump” campaigns motivating 14% increase in alternative transportation participation rates.
- Implemented social media tools including Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube to increase audience reach and engagement.
- Used multiple media channels including online advertising, display advertising and direct mail to increase applicant pool for Executive Education program.