Visionary & collaborative organizational & business strategist, specializing in higher education and the services industry
Business Analysis & Strategy/Planning
Utilization of business analysis and benchmarking techniques to develop strategic plans which support and align with business objectives..
- Developed organizational strategies and deliverables, including business improvements, proposals, action plans and training sessions in support of business objectives.
- Researched and analyzed historical marketing efforts in creating Executive Master of Public Health Marketing Plan, investigating “big picture” strategy to increase brand awareness and applicant pool.
- Served as chair for university wide committees on healthy vending policy and security camera protocol.
Integrated Communications and Education Campaigns
Effective and measurable campaigns which successfully educate audiences and deliver targeted messages to specific market segments using both traditional and online/social media.
- Designed training modules under the Extra Mile umbrella program to shift the organizational culture to align under one common purpose and create a customer-centric environment of accountability.
- Designed and launched award-winning “MyRide” and “Vacation From The Pump” campaigns motivating 14% increase in alternative transportation participation rates.
- Implemented social media tools including Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube to increase audience reach and engagement. Used multiple media channels including online advertising, display advertising and direct mail to increase applicant pool for Executive Education program.
Community Building & Strategic Partnerships
Building community networks through development of strategic partnerships and active leadership in community organizations.
- Designed and implemented project connect to expand diversity and inclusion efforts.
- As Staff Assembly President, fostered partnerships with campus groups and led ten-member Executive Board.
- Served as delegate to Council of UC Staff Assemblies (CUCSA) and chaired the CUCSA Strategic Communications Workgroup
- Served as Task Captain & Site Leader for UCLA Volunteer Day.